IEEE ICC 2024 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications and networking. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference.
Please address your questions to Tutorial Program Co-Chairs Octavia A. Dobre and Maria Rita Palattella.
TUTORIAL PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS
- Octavia A. Dobre, Memorial University, Canada.
- Maria Rita Palattella, Luxembourg Institute of Science & Technology
RECOMMENDED OUTLINE OF PROPOSALS
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Abstract, objectives and motivation, and intended audience;
- Name and a short biography of each tutorial presenter;
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule and the presenters for different parts;
- Possibility of and suitability for a virtual presentation of the tutorial;
- A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
- State whether a similar tutorial has been offered in recent ICC & Globecom (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
HOW TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS
All tutorial proposals should be submitted via EDAS no later than
04 October 2023 Extended to 18 October 2023.
Notification of Selection:
18 December 2023 Extended to 08 January 2024