Volunteers will be needed to perform a wide range of roles, including welcoming, directing people, assisting with sessions and coordinating. After your shift, volunteers will have access to attend technical sessions, excluding paid events such as the tutorials, dinners or receptions. Lunch will be provided for volunteers taking two shifts back-to-back.
Please review the information below and then join our great team:
Volunteer Sign Up (coming soon)
The Volunteer Coordination Team is being created - please check back soon.
The 2024 IEEE ICC Conference is in Denver, CO, USA, June 09 - 13 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel. This meeting is expected to have over 1000 attendees, and volunteers will be needed to perform a wide range of roles, including welcoming, directing people, assisting with sessions, and coordinating.
Basic Volunteer Requirements
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- Volunteers must be able to obtain appropriate transportation to and from the meeting site.
- Volunteers are expected to be punctual and arrive typically 30 minutes prior to the shift for coordination. Signing in prior to and out after one’s shift in the Volunteer Room will be required.
- Use of drugs or alcohol prior to or during one’s shift or shifts is not permitted.
- All volunteers will be required to sign a waiver in regard to the use of photographs in which the volunteer may be present.
- The dress code is clean long pants with the supplied volunteer T-shirt and comfortable walking shoes with appropriate outerwear, i.e.: jackets and hats, depending on the weather.
For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org