A Panel aims at bringing together speakers from industry and academia, encompassing several sectors, to discuss a timely and relevant topic of interest to conference participants. Panels will be held during the conference program, in parallel to other technical sessions, including industry ones.
The proposal for a Panel should include the following information:
- Proposer’s information (name, affiliation, email address, telephone number)
- Title, Motivation and Background
- List of 5 questions to be discussed/answered in the panel
- Names, affiliations, brief bios, and presentation titles of panelists (to the extent already available)
- The proposal may be in .doc/.docx or .pdf format.
A template of the proposal for Industry Panel is available. Please complete the template and send it as a proposal.
STRUCTURE OF INDUSTRY PANEL
- The Panel should not have more than 4 participants, plus the moderator.
- The organizer is supposed to be the moderator. There should be only 1 moderator.
- The organizer should prepare in advance a few questions on the panel topic and give them in advance to the panelists.
- The panel occupies one session time-slot, i.e., 90 minutes
- Panels will be held during the conference programme, in parallel to other technical sessions.
- The moderator gives a 10-minute presentation at the beginning of the panel, to introduce the topic
- Participants should address the questions posed, in a 10-minute presentation with a small number of slides.
SOME TOPICS OF INTEREST
- 5G/6G Services, Implementations and Standards
- Internet of Things and Big Data
- Smart Cities and Healthcare Systems
- Emerging Technologies for Public Safety
- Industry Organization
- SDN, Virtualization, and Network Architectures
- Body Area and Wearable Networks
- Industrial and Medical Robots
- Drone/V2X Applications, Technologies and Challenges
- Tactile Internet
- AI and Machine Learning
- Social Networking
- Cloud and Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage
- Electronic Commerce Including Blockchain Applications and Supporting Infrastructures
- Security and Privacy
- Intelligent Radios
- Quantum ICT
Deadline for submission of proposals: 13 Dec 2023
Notification on acceptance of proposals: 30 Dec 2023
Deadline for confirmation of all speakers: 23 February 2024
Deadline for final full information: 13 March 2024
SUBMISSION OF INDUSTRY PANEL PROPOSALS
Industry Panel proposals should be submitted via email to the Industry Panel Co-Chairs.
Please feel free to contact the Industry Panel Co-Chairs if you have any questions regarding the Industry Panel content or setup.
Please address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.